Thursday, February 2, 2012

Smoothie Attack

Hello my loves,

Today was Day 1 of my new eating plan. I don't know how it is for all of you but changing something as big as my eating habits all of a sudden is a bit much for me. I like my positive changes to last into the far future and I want to be successful with the positive changes!  So, my first step is making a nutritious smoothie EVERY SINGLE morning. 

It is a little building block that I will build onto :] ALWAYS REMEMBER YOU WANT TO SET YOURSELF UP FOR SUCCESS, NOT FAILURE!

I want to share my smoothie with you guys so that if you want to start setting yourself up for success this can be an easy way to start.

What you will need:

  • 1 Banana (I used organic frozen banana)
  • 1 scoop natural peanut butter
  • 2 scoops yogurt (I used fage greek yogurt)
  • 1/2 cup almond milk (you can also use coconut, soy, or cows milk)
  • 1 hand full spinach (you can also use kale)
  • blender/food processor (I use my Ninja)


Pop all those ingrediants into your blender and blend away! If you would like your smoothie thicker in consistancy add some ice to the mixture.


This smoothie was A-MAZING! I was full until 3pm. I am definitly going to keep doing this every morning, and the best part is you can never get tired of them. There are SO many different variations of smoothies you are bound to find one that suites your taste buds!

"The body is the soul's house. Shouldn't we therefore take care of our house so that it doesn't fall into ruin?" - Philo

Hearts&yummy-green-smoothies - Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment