Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Finally Feeling Better

Hello everyone!

It has been a long time since I have blogged! I am sorry! I was so super duper sick and it was not fun at all.

I am finally getting over a really serious upper respiratory infection (worst thing in the world, I would not wish that on my worst enemy!) and for everyone who knows me knows I NEVER get sick! I battled with migraines, fever, cold chills, uncontrollable coughing, and more ugh I am thanking god every few minutes for letting me feel better ha ha ha


But OH MY GOSH on valentines day when I was still feeling like dog poop and probably looked like dog poop, Fred proposed to me!!! It was the sweetest thing ever and I love him so much! These are the beautiful roses he brought home for me!

I loveeee it! :]  I am feeling a little overwhelmed with planning the wedding...it is a lot of work but still exciting work ha ha ha

We also welcomed a new member to our family. I just love how our little family is growing. Everyone meet Bentley. She is a monster 4 month old. ha ha ha

We rescued her. She was terrified of people when we first got her. She wouldn't make eye contact with you or let you touch her with out her either yelping or just shutting down. It was so sad...my heart ached and I knew I had to take her in. So now she has 2 older sisters to show her the way and to show her we are only going to love on her, not beat her.

I hope everyone is as high off life like I am, and if your not, or having a bad day just remember if god shuts a door in your life its just because he has opened a window for you or wants you to go out the back door.  There is a reason for every thing, put your trust in him :]

Hearts&cute-4month-old-huskies - Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment