Tuesday, January 3, 2012

My House Is Becoming A Home

I am excited to finally be getting our house together.  Fred and I have been moved in just a little over a month now and things finally are feeling "homeyish" ha ha ha

I got my dinner table put together and this is how it looks:














I found this adorable fruit bowl at Rod Works and it is super heavy and made nicely.  The Plates & Napkins I picked up at Cost Plus with my handy dandy 20% off coupon! I Think I am in love with Cost Plus.... :]

My Kitchen is all finished and as soon as I take a picture I will post it for you guys :] On my two week "staycation" I had a lot of fun buying little things and decorating the house. We got a ton of fun stuff for the house as Christmas gift too! 

For example this totally awesome fire pit Fred's lovely sister gave us for Christmas:



















Fred, Baja, Chevy, My two little sisters, and I all sat around the fire the other night and made smores and talked and giggled like crazy. Fun sisterly times :]

I am working on the living room and the master bed room and as soon as they are complete I'll let you guys have a peak.

I CANNOT believe it is already a new year. 2011 Flew by so fast I hardly even seen it! My new years resolutions are pretty simple but I am determined to stick by them! ha ha ha
  1. Drink more H2O.
  2. Cut out a TON of fast/unhealthy food.
  3. Keep up my strait A(s) in College :]. ( <-- pretty proud of that one)
  4. Go on more camping/riding trips.
  5. Keep my life drama free. (been doing pretty good on that as of lately!!!!)
I seen this quote and it put a smile on my face. I hope it does for you as well :]

Life is too short, grudges are a waste of perfect happiness, laugh when you can, apologize when you should and let go of what you can't change. - Unknown

Hearts&2012 - Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment