Thursday, December 22, 2011

Lazy Bum

Hey guys,

One week of my vacation is almost over and I have been such a lazy bum! It feels SO great!!! I have enjoyed riding my horses, lounged around the house and, finished up Christmas shopping! I am ecstatic to give everyone their gifts! YAY Tonight the bf and I are gonna get down on some hard core present wrapping!

I also did some house shopping and am excited for the few things I got for the master bedroom :] I will show you guys once I have it all put together :]

My baby sister got her eyebrows done for the first time ever and they turned out fantabulous! ha ha ha


Aw, she is getting so big I can not believe she is already 16!!! Her eyebrows turned out so good that I am now on what I am calling "brow rehab" and am locking up the tweezers for a few months so that I can re-shape my brows :]

Some California friends came into town and we had a lot of fun down on Freemont street dancing around and just plain old people watching. There are some pretty crazy people down on the strip!

This was a fun little Indian shop and as you can tell Fred and I can always find something to laugh about!

This is what happens when you put a me and a bench in a bathroom ha ha ha



Hearts&Pictures-with-Diego-ha ha ha - Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment