Friday, December 16, 2011

Genie In A Bottle

Hey guys,

I am tons better today! :] After 1pm today I will officially be off work for two whole weeks!!! (if you can't tell I am pretty dang excited!)

You may be wondering what I am going to do for two weeks...I don't have a set schedule but I am sure it will be something like this:
  • Relax
  • Go see my horses
  • Blog
  • Clean house
  • Decorate house some more
  • Relax
  • Finish wrapping x-mas gifts
  • Horses
  • RELAX a bit more! ha ha ha
I am super excited to just catch up on life! I feel like I hardly get to enjoy life I am working so much and when school is in, I am at school or studying for class...then when I do get home I am cooking dinner then cleaning up the house as much as I can before it is super late...then all I want to do is hit the hay! ha ha ha

Time really flies by so fast I wish I could find a genie to grant me a wish...I would wish for MORE TIME! :]

I am pretty excited that there is only NINE more days till Christmas! I seen this picture and I have decided I need to find this tree and take a picture with it! ha ha ha it is so beautiful!


I adore this saying from Audrey Hepburn "I Believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and...I believe in miracles."

Its crazy I believe in all those things too! ha ha ha

Hearts&believing-in-pink - Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment