Thursday, January 5, 2012

Dreams Becoming Reality

Hey guys!

I just finished signing up for the Spring 2012 Semester!!! I only have two more classes left of all my pre- requisites!!!! I am beyond excited!!!! I am still reeling on how much classes cost, even from two semesters ago.  Gezz break out the piggy banks everyone! ha ha ha

I have also been really wanting to do some hair/makeup/how-to videos on youtube and have been a little apprehensive about it.  BUT as of the new year I have decided to go all out and make all my dreams reality :]  So, I will start working on that for you guys!

Things pertaining to life are all around great! I hope that life is looking up for you guys as well because life is just wayyyyy too short not to have a smile on your face :]

I have a few more pictures of "house stuff" that I wanted to share.

This is my zebra painting I fell in love with and the colors flow with the master bedroom:

<--This our new bed set that I am in love with and I am thinking this is the headboard that I want (below)...but you know me, any purchase over $50 takes me forever to decide if I really want to buy it or not. 




What do you all think about this headboard and night stands?? I found them on sale from wayfair.com and think they will go great in the Master bedroom. :]


I am sorry the last picture is SO blurry! I am excited to be getting the house together and all the fun decor, but I am learning it is a long, expensive process!

On a last note I am super duper excited for sushi tonight. My bestest best friend is back in town from her professional life on the road and I can hardly even wait to see her tonight!

Hearts&breaking-piggybanks-open <3 - Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment