Monday, January 9, 2012

Come One Come All

Good morning loves,

We went to the Circus! It was Scotty's Birthday yesterday and he turned 3! All the kids had so much fun and ate tons of popcorn and cotton candy.  I had never been to the circus before and I swear I think I had more fun then the kids ha ha ha

Scotty was really excited to see the tigers, and elephants, and camels!


^ On our way to the New Orleans...The Circus was above the ice arena :]















Can you say cheese ha ha ha















HOW AMAZING IS THAT!!! The Elephants were both Scotty and my Favorite! That HUGE elephant got up on the first stool, climbed on the rolling cylinder and walked backwards on it until he got to the next stool! In my opinion it was the best part of the whole show...I wonder if I could teach my horse how to do this......hmmm ha ha ha

I am going to do a simple but fun nail tutorial tonight that I always get tons of compliments on. So I will have that on here tomorrow or the next day at the latest :]



Hearts&crazy-talanted-elephants - Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment