Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Fashonistas Everywhere

Hey guys!

Today I wanted to touch on some beauty/hair stuff. I know I told everyone I would have the nail tutorial up today but my computer begged to differ...:[ So I am going to try and work on that tonight :]



But I did take a few pictures for you guys :]
This is the finished outcome of the zebra nail art. I put sparkly silver polish underneath but you can use any under color your little heart desires. ha ha ha I especially like hott pink and bright purple.


 



^^ These two pictures show my bohemian inspired twist updo.  It is really cute and fast to do and is great when your in a rush out the door or you just want a "look" that looks like you didn't try too hard. All you do is split your hair in a messy part (like you are going to do pig tales) then twist two strands from your bangs to the ends of your hair. Secure it with a rubber band. Repeat same steps to other side of head. Once you are done you will have twisty pigtails. Take one side of the pigtails and tuck it up the twist on the opposite side. Secure with bobby pins. For added attention you can do as I did and clip a flower or bow you one side of the twists. Enjoy!



Hearts&twisty-updos - Amber

2 comments:

  1. That looks soooo cute!!!! I love easy hair styles! Keep the great tips coming girl:)

    ReplyDelete