Wednesday, January 11, 2012

All You Need Is Love...

AND A CUPCAKE! ha ha ha

Hello my fiends,

As many people know I LOVE making cupcakes...don't ask me why, I just do!  I love making all the different flavors and decorating them and eating them and seeing the happy looks on peoples faces when I give them away. :]

So last night after a friend had come over for dinner...which was delicious, I got the cupcake bug ha ha ha

I made strawberry cupcakes with yummy red frosting and the cutest mini chocholate chips! (I don't know what it is but I adore anything in a mini size??) ha ha ha  




And these, my friends, are the scrumptious end result :]

I have also been thinking that since I cook dinner almost every night, and if enough people were interested, I could easily make some cooking videos. I think that would be super fun and then we could all cook healthy dinners together! ha ha ha

At my work I can't really decorate my office space (which is so sad because I LOVE decorating) but I have started putting just one decorative item out and that has seemed to been okay.


I put this candle together for the holidays...it sat on my desk for Thanksgiving and Christmas. To recreate this look is very easy. I just brought a candle holder from home. You can pick up a candle from anywhere as long as it kind of has this shape (shorter and fatter) Then you can go to walmart or a craft store and pick up the strings of beads...all the beads wrapped around this candle is a really cheap long string of beads that I just wrapped and wrapped around the base of the candle. Viola!

For Valentines Day this is what I found to set on my desk! How adorable is that!!! To spruse it up I just tied a ribbon around the stem and put a few spritts of my favorite flowery purfume :]



ha ha ha ^ I am in love!

Hearts&Everything-Cupcakes - Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment