Thursday, January 12, 2012

Dirty Girl

Hey loves,

I have been asked about sharing some good easy hairstyles for when your hair is kinda dirty and you just don't have time or (usually in my case) too lazy to go wash/style your hair. :]

SO...I hope you all find this useful! This is a little collage of fun, flirty hairstyles that look good for any occasion:


If anyone needs/would like a tutorial on any of these hair styles just leave a comment below so I can know which one(s) to start working on! :]

On my lunch today I found myself at Ulta...one of my fav stores. They are having an awesome sale!! A bunch of their liter sized shampoos and conditioners are only $14.99! They are normally $28...as you can tell I'm super excited about this ha ha ha

I also picked up some new hair pins and little flowers to compliment these hairstyles! I also picked up a bunch of new make-up from urban decay and smashbox that I am going to try out and review for you guys :]

The bf and I are staying true to our new years resolution and working out for at least 30min every day. Last night we did this little workout while listening to Katty Perry ha ha ha we were having so much fun and making funny faces at each other to keep us going...we are such dorks and laughed till we cried! It was a blast!

If you want to try it out, here it is:



Let me tell you this looks easy but doing it 3 times in a row giving it your all will make you so sore the next day!...I am living proof ha ha ha

THIS IS MY INSPIRATION HA HA HA
I know it sounds weird but sometimes
if I am in the middle of a hard set I will
just stare at this picture or one similar & 
ask myself how bad do you want it????

Hearts&rock-hard-abs - Amber

1 comment:

  1. hey there-
    would you leave a tutorial for a couple of the hairstyles?
    i just started reading your blog, and i want to say, you rock! please continue to maintain a positive outlook on life!!!!!

    ReplyDelete