Friday, January 13, 2012

It's Friday It's Friday

Hi my friends!

Is anyone as excited about this little fact as I am??? ha ha ha Fridays are half days at work and it just makes me wanna do a little dance around the house when I get home!

Last night I did girly Valentine day nails! I love them :] This is what they look like!
















It is girly and has tons of sparkle what more could a girl want! ha ha ha This look is really easy and fun and you can do it with any colors you want. :] for a little extra spunk and fun I painted one whole nail and french tipped the rest! :]

I can not believe that classes are already going to start SO soon! only 10 more days then back to the grind! I am excited to get back (I know how crazy that sounds!)

^^^ I found this picture and the next time I am at the beach you KNOW I am gonna do this! ha ha ha how genius is that!!!

Hearts&silly-beach-faces - Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment