Wednesday, December 7, 2011

A Toast to Cute Mini Black Casts

My yesterday went a little like this: Quick breakfast sandwich before I run out the front door, work work work all day, run home to find my poor boyfriend in a wrist cast!, make a salad & mac&cheese for dinner, take a shower, then sleep. ha ha ha

Everyone meet my boyfriend Fred:



















Isn't he adorable??

LOL  Anywho, on Sunday he and a few of his guy friends took the dirtcycles out for some much needed guy time ha ha ha...well I am thinking now he wishes he hadn't. He had a boo boo and wrecked pretty hard. He came home with a bunch of scratches and a pretty swollen right hand/wrist... 
This is the end result: he broke one of the many little bones in his hand, and almost had to have surgery. :[

But isn't it so little and cute? ha ha ha

And this bad boy right here is the culprit:

Hearts&sillyboyfriends - Amber

1 comment: