Thursday, December 8, 2011

Say Hello To My Little Friends

Hey guys!

Today I wanted to introduce you to my two favorite pooches: Chevy & Baja

Chevy is half Standard Poodle and half Akita.  Baja is a puggle. We rescued both of them from unloving homes and now they are super spoiled! ha ha ha

 This is Chevy ^^^
This is Baja^^^

They are our little babies.  When people ask me if I have any kids I say "Yes, I have two very hyper, adorable four legged kids" ha ha ha

Baja has a lot of energy...when I say a lot I mean craziness in a dog! And Chevy is a little more laid back. She Really enjoys going out to the horses and running along side me as I ride in the desert. :]

Favorite quote today: "Anybody can do just about anything with himself that he really wants to and makes up his mind to do. We are capable of greater things than we realize."Norman Vincent Peale

I hope you have an amazing day!

hearts&cute-as-can-be-puppies! - Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment