Friday, December 9, 2011

Christmas Picture Dilemma

Hey my loves!

So me and the boyfriend (well mostly me) wants to take family holiday pictures!

I need to start thinking about what we are gonna wear...since the holidays are kinda sneaking up on me...and what sweaters Baja and Chevy are gonna wear! Ha ha ha poor pups...

I know that I want to take the pictures outside somewhere because we are such outdoorsy/active people so I am going to look around at the different parks to see which ones are best for pictures and that are animal friendly. :]

Definitely gonna go check out Macy's and Kohl's to try and throw together some cute "Christmasy"H/holiday outfit ideas!

What do you guys think about these ideas??

I have a similar red jacket like this one:
I also have a bunch of cute scarves like this:

And to finish the look, perhaps some dark jeans and a black shirt under my red jacket with my knee high black boots??? 

For my other half aka Fred, I was thinking dark jeans to match me with his nicer black shoes with either one of these shirts....
 

I need help! What do you guys think??


Hearts&Christmas-pictures - Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment