Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Hello!

Hey guys!

This is my first post!!! Yay ha ha ha

Let me start off by telling a little about myself.  I am 21, about 5'2" (super short!) blonde hair, blue eyes.

I am very outgoing and super duper nice and love to meet new people. I think every person is super fun and unique in their own way. :)

Things that are importaint to me in life are family, GOOD friends, god, my puppies(even though they are't really puppies anymore ha ha ha), makeup, clothes&shoes, and last but not least my horses!

I am looking forward to sharing and blogging and just plain having fun!

I hope everyone has a blessed and happy day!

Favorite quote of today: "Those who bring sunshine to the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves." - James M. Barrie
hearts&kisses - amber

No comments:

Post a Comment