Monday, January 30, 2012

Love That Ladder Shelf

Hey my loves!

I got a ton of house stuff accomplished over the weekend! It feels so good to finally be getting my house together. It takes so much time and is so dang expensive! ha ha ha

Thanks to my good friend Ry, that I stole for a day, we got everything hung on the walls!  Also, thanks to my amazing boyfriend we did a deep clean on the whole spankin house!! Nothing says Happy Wife=Happy Life like a clean house!!

My grandparents came over for dinner last night and let me tell you I was so nervous for them to come over and eat the dinner I made and show them the thing that Fred and I are most proud of in life - our new home. They LOVED everything about the house and the dinner and were very proud of us...it was a HUGE weight lifted off my shoulders ha ha ha

This is my living room...it's not done yet but it's coming along!

A peek at our living room...love my shag rug! ha ha ha 
Our front door! Welcome family and friends! 
Enjoy the simple things <3 
Spare bedroom #1 FINALLY done! 
Our shelf in the master bedroom and the fun family tree Fred's mom got us for Christmas!

I hope everyone has an amazing, blessed day!
Hearts&homes-coming-together - Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment