Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Favorite Products

Hey my beauty lovers,

I hope everyone is having a great day! If not I am sending my love through the computer ha ha ha

Todays blog is just about my favorite product right now. These things I practically use on a daily basis or at least a few times a week!

First thing that I am in love with is eos lip balm. I am in love with this little guy.  He makes my lips feel amazing. ONLY dislike is its shape, I prefer my chapstick in tubes that way it can easily fit in my pocket and is with me where ever I go. The shape of this little guy can just be inconvenient.

My next obsession is this Smashbox face primer. Love this stuff. They also have it in many different versions for your skin type but I enjoy the oil free one because my face is prone to oily-ness.

After appling the primer I apply my foundation...this one I am kind of iffy on. As of right now I am using Smashbox Foundation. It is a light to medium coverage foundation and by the end of the day it usually is gone. BUT it goes on beautifuly and for the first few hours is perfect. So, dilikes for this one is it is pretty shear and would not be good for covering blemishes.
The eyeshadow pallet I am always using is the Naked pallet by Urban Decay. It is my Favorite. I have not tried the Naked 2 pallet yet but I am sure I will love that one as well! Anyone who has not tried this pallet yet NEEDS to! I really like to do a lot of natural eyeshadow looks for work and this pallet suits ALL my needs.


For Blush and Bronzer I really like NARS orgasam (makes me blush every time ha ha ha I think thats why they gave it that name) and Laguna. You can buy these seperate but I have the one together and love it. Both of these give you the prettiest pink cheek or bronze cheek. Just A-mazing!

For my lips I always go to my Victoria's Secret Rush lipgloss. ANY color looks and feels so good. LOVE THEM!

I am usually ALWAYS wearing Viva La Juicy. It is pretty much my signature scent ha ha ha
Thats a few products you can bet money that I am wearing :] I hope you enjoyed!

Hearts&juicy-couture - Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment