Wednesday, December 14, 2011

California Dreaming

Good morning my friends,

I have the vacation bug and I have it BAD! ha ha ha I live in dusty, desert"y" Las Vegas, NV...usually this doesn't bother be until I start "California Dreaming"...I have literally been day dreaming about taking a road trip to the salty, sunny beaches of Cali...

It has been quite a while since the boyfriend and I have drove up there and I think we are in need of some relaxation time after all the stress of buying our first home and moving in there. (let me tell you, it has been stressful)

Last time we went to Cali we went to the San Diego Zoo and it was SOOOOO amazing! Not only are animals my passion, the place is gigantic and there is an abundance of things to do/see.

I dug up a bunch a pictures from our last trip that feels like a million years ago ha ha ha


  Me and Fred walking in!

 The koalas were adorable...they were all in
little sleeping balls!


This Camel was so cool he would actually make
eye contact with you and you could tell he
was paying attention to everything.
 

 I think these bears were just waking up for the day


  The cool zebras were munching on their breakfast...
ha ha ha nom nom hay

  Moneys are very strange to watch their behavior was very
sporadic

 The taller one was preggers and they guy working said she
was due any day...I wonder when we go back if we will
see the baby...That would be super awesome!!

I enjoyed this quote today because all my friends wonder why I am always so happy and laughing all the time well my friends, E. E. Cummings said it best, "The most wasted of all days is one without laughter."


Hearts&sweet-salty-sandy-beaches - Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment